Re: [TeXmacs] Suggestions for making TeXmacs more popular.

  • From: Darcy Shen <address@hidden>
  • To: "Jorge Fernández de Cossío Díaz" <address@hidden>
  • Cc: "texmacs-users" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Suggestions for making TeXmacs more popular.
  • Date: Sat, 04 May 2019 18:57:11 +0800
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.zoho.com; dkim=pass header.i=zoho.com; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=address@hidden; dmarc=pass header.from=<address@hidden> header.from=<address@hidden>
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=zoho.com; s=zohoarc; t=1556967432; h=Content-Type:Cc:Date:From:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Message-ID:References:Subject:To:ARC-Authentication-Results; bh=df6p/U4MtOS1WKkOm4DyLKfiCbx2Swa44Y0v0GbhoIA=; b=WBQ2pODRscvCXm0efrEl5GyHCeooHgPALbsyROc6pk7GfWMFM0Pbnfy03+QXKmha35gR+/HUBtWz8o5lKtnZj/2JZyf0vbg9mn4cI5rHU+tivRtRa2EjbdxTCOaZkxelwrOV588LTCMzO6AahOhpaFMw2Tirxh4XmXejy9uUqgE=
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1556967432; cv=none; d=zoho.com; s=zohoarc; b=fwtGz2m2KXWfYXSL3fMEpK2pEaQi5vlaz13x9jHfzEx1za3ysZMQUiRxuR+jv8cIMimYj545PJUQlxXcklZOaYwbWx0UhLUteVEDqxU2pjLlk9Adeh2HXruoj196e5O0MHUt/h3lpa1wFiuircZ+DOW2ab5HgieeJkqCw7PIFKA=

We have already hosted the source code on Github.

The main source code repo closes the issues deliberately. And the issues for the subprojects are open.

Pull requests on any repos are welcomed. But we encourage people to report bugs via https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/texmacs/ .