Re: [TeXmacs] Suggestions for making TeXmacs more popular.

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Suggestions for making TeXmacs more popular.
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2019 11:30:09 +0200

Am 05.05.2019 um 11:22 schrieb Massimiliano Gubinelli:
Dear Hemza,
 I think both your suggestions are quite relevant.

1) Web-site redesining is indeed something we want to pursue. Since none of us is a big expert of modern HTLM it would be good if somebody could help us and propose some design or some ideas on how to proceed.

One possibility is to get inspiration from the webpage of LyX. For example, the five most recent news could be linked to in detail on the main page.