Re: [TeXmacs] Stack Exchange proposal

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>, TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Stack Exchange proposal
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2019 10:16:54 +0200

I feel sorry that I was too sloppy. Maybe the server is not hosted in China, but only with a domain name of Chinese nationality.

While it is true that Google Search is generally inaccessible in China (there are exceptions, and Google Maps and Google Translate are accessible, as far as I know), it does not seem to be true that the word Google would result in the loss of the connection.

Best wishes,