Re: Newer qt5 texmacs is slow while editing

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Newer qt5 texmacs is slow while editing
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 07:33:56 +0100

Hi Dennis,

That is bad news, but note that the official releases are still based on Qt4;
the Qt5 version is currently in a test phase. Could you give us more details
on your system and what version of TeXmacs you are using (do you use some
pre-compiled binary or did you do the compilation yourself)?

Best wishes, --Joris