Windows 10 TeXmacs v1.19.12 User

  • From: Tovel Young <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Windows 10 TeXmacs v1.19.12 User
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 15:58:06 -0500

I've been using TeXmacs on Windows for a month. Everything was going well.

Last time I used it was last week. And today for some reason the process hangs with the message "TeXmacsQt is not responding."

I believe there was a Windows 10 update since the last time I used the machine it is installed on. As I'm sure most TeXmacs users are NOT windows, it is probably not a common problem.

Any ideas as to why this would be occurring all of a sudden? I tried to uninstall and reinstall and that did not fix the issue.