Re: Updated Scheme files for plotting functions

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Updated Scheme files for plotting functions
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 12:04:02 +0200

On 14.05.20 00:52, Giovanni Piredda wrote:

I have in mind to add a series of colors with which successive functions will be plotted - if/when I do that I will post again.

Giovanni

Done - I have written using strings for colors, I expect that triplets of numbers should work too but I still need to check that.

On a different theme, input syntax is extremely finicky, I have seen (once) incorrect syntax causing an error which wasn't "obviously" telling what's wrong. I could write an input parser which tells users whether their input file is ok or not.