Re: Feature request: text with arbitrary orientation in graphics

  • From: Friedrich Laher <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Feature request: text with arbitrary orientation in graphics
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2020 20:16:00 +0200

  Helo! its there already

Format -> transform -> rotate

Am 22.05.20 um 19:43 schrieb Giovanni Piredda:
Dear Joris, dear developers,

it would be nice to have text with arbitrary orientation in graphics. I am working on a plugin to plot functions with TeXmacs graphics (I have already written about it a few times) and I do not find a way to set a label for the y-axis (which should run parallel to the axis).

In case this is already possible please let me know how, I have not been able to find it out! And if not, I hope that it is possible for you to implement it.

Giovanni