Re: Feature request: text with arbitrary orientation in graphics

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Feature request: text with arbitrary orientation in graphics
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 02:04:13 +0200

On 22.05.20 20:32, Giovanni Piredda wrote:
Thanks to you and Félix Faisant (who answered me by email) for telling me how to do this.

It works! So my request is already fulfilled :-). I am able to write labels for the y-axis now :-)

By the way the tree is <rotate|90|my text>. The vertical and horizontal alignment of the resulting text are done in a box that maintains the same axes as the page.