Re: How to include multiple bibliography (bib) files

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: How to include multiple bibliography (bib) files
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 23:36:25 +0200

Hi Mirko,

For your second bibliography (database.bib),
it seems that you did not insert it in the right way.
You should first do 'Insert -> Link -> Alternate -> Bibliography'.
Next, inside the 'with-bib' tag, you do 'Insert -> Automatic -> Bibliography'.

Alternatively, inside your bibliography, at the very start
(just before the list with citations), your focus bar
should contain a field 'Aux' with the tag of your bibliography;
you can change it to the appropriate tag that corresponds to
your citations ('bib2' in your case). Doing this and updating
the buffer does the trick on your sample file.

Best wishes, --Joris