Re: How to include multiple bibliography (bib) files

  • From: Mirko Vukovic <address@hidden>
  • To: Frank <address@hidden>
  • Cc: TeXmacs <address@hidden>, TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: How to include multiple bibliography (bib) files
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 09:39:36 -0400

I attach TeXmacs example files where I put two .bib files separated by semicolon in the File-Name field. Looks like it is working. The file is largeish because the TeXmacs file includes a screenshot of the bibliography fields as I filled them. I still need to learn how to scale the image properly within TeXmacs :-)

I re-read my original post. I should have written it better. I should have also attached example files like I do now.

Mirko