Re: quicklook

  • From: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: quicklook
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 22:15:57 +0200

hi
when one item is selected :
then if you press the "space" key, the first page appears without opening the document :
it is very useful because every app takes some time to open itself, and some time to open a doc
particularly, TeXmacs takes a cuple of seconds to open a doc
when i have to search something into a lot of docs, "quicklook" let me spare a lot of time
but under mac os, quicklook does nt work with TeXmacs
Vincent