Re: quicklook

  • From: Félix Faisant <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: quicklook
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 03:31:19 +0200

Unfortunately, this would need quite a lot of work to make a QuickLook
plugin for TeXmacs documents, so I don't think that it is planned.
However, something that could be done is an automatic PDF export
alongside the .tm domment, each time the document is saved. QuickLook
would then show the pdf file fine.