Re: [TeXmacs] Dark mode?

  • From: Nicolas Chouvalidzé <address@hidden>
  • To: Frank <address@hidden>
  • Cc: Vincent Douce Mathoscope <address@hidden>, texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Dark mode?
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 11:46:24 +0200

Hi,

I know this is kind of a temporary, non-elegant solution, but you could always modify the colour of the background to black and of the text to white, and then change it back when you want to print it.

For the black background : Document > Colour > Background > Black
For the white text : Format > Colour > White

Best,
Nicolas.