Re: [TeXmacs] Dark mode?

  • From: Hemza <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Dark mode?
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 13:15:33 +0100

on my linux I got:
----
$ texmacs --reverse
qt.qpa.xcb: could not connect to display
qt.qpa.plugin: Could not load the Qt platform plugin "xcb" in "" even though it was found.
This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

Available platform plugins are: eglfs, linuxfb, minimal, minimalegl, offscreen, vnc, wayland-egl, wayland, wayland-xcomposite-egl, wayland-xcomposite-glx, xcb.

Aborted
----
Another issue with dark theme the icons are not clear, we need some the icons to be altered for dark theme

On Fri, 21 Aug 2020 at 12:22, TeXmacs <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 08:43:56PM +0200, Sci Frank wrote:
> I wonder whether we have "dark mode" in TeXmacs, which saves my eyes a bit,
> especially useful if I need to compose a document for a long time.

texmacs --reverse