Re: [TeXmacs] Safe mode?

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: Darcy Shen <address@hidden>,texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Safe mode?
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2020 13:36:20 +0000

Many thanks. I search and seemingly this is essentially the only option (the
default setting is prompt before running, safe enough) to tune. I do not know
whether there are security issues about embedded executables / sessions other
than these listed "scripts" (I suddenly realized this kind of issues without
deeper reflection).

Best,
Frank

于 August 22, 2020 12:57:50 PM UTC, Darcy Shen <address@hidden> 写到: