Re: TeXmacs: broadcasting the video

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs: broadcasting the video
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2020 17:38:10 +0200

Hi Frank,

In the past, we had a way to do this, by cloning the main window and
then removing all bars around the window from one of the two windows.
Unfortunately, this sometimes leads to segfaults in the undo system
(when switching a lot between different windows), so I temporarily
removed this feature from the official interface.

But you can still use cloning via the scheme command 'clone-window'.
For instance, with the debugging tools turned on, you may do
Debug -> Execute -> Evaluate scheme expression,
and then enter (clone-window)

Best wishes, --Joris