Re: Gif animations

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Gif animations
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 11:43:58 +0100

Hi Daniel,

I did not try this for a while... The user interface is not extremely
friendly,
but it still works for me (after manually entering a width (like 2cm),
a height, a duration (like 1sec), and 'yes' to the question whether
we want to auto-repeat).

However, it seems that we rely on ImageMagick for reading the animated gifs,
so you may have to install this dependence.

Best wishes, --Joris