Re: Gif animations

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: Daniel Panazzolo <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Gif animations
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 18:32:12 +0100

On 29.01.21 18:17, Daniel Panazzolo wrote:
Hi Giovanni,

Many thanks for your answer.

Unfortunately, it seems that these GIF animations don't work on Mac
either.

To wit, I have installed imagemagick on my mac with homebrew
and used "which convert" to confirm that it is well on the main path.

I do not know what happens, sorry. Maybe the code of the function imagemagick_cmd will be enough for someone else to figure out how to get animations to work in Windows and Mac. If I find out something else I will post again but I do not expect to be able to figure out quickly how the code works (too much information on which I have to "catch up" on how the program interacts with the operating systems).