Re: Gif animations

  • From: Jeroen Wouters <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>,address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: Gif animations
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 12:07:32 +0000

Hi Joris,

Thanks, this works for me on Linux.

I wanted to remark that the duration seems to be the time in between frames, so for my test something like "80msec" gave a good result.

Best wishes,
Jeroen

On 16 January 2021 10:43:58 GMT, TeXmacs <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Daniel,

I did not try this for a while... The user interface is not extremely friendly,
but it still works for me (after manually entering a width (like 2cm),
a height, a duration (like 1sec), and 'yes' to the question whether
we want to auto-repeat).

However, it seems that we rely on ImageMagick for reading the animated gifs,
so you may have to install this dependence.

Best wishes, --Joris