french math course and exercises

  • From: Julien Frontisi <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: french math course and exercises
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 13:56:46 +0200

Hi to all,
a long time ago, someone from this list asked me to recall the url of the course I had put online after the celebrated TeXmacs workshop in Faro in 2012. So a few years later (oops!) comes the address :
The course is for French CPGE PC, that is 2nd year university level, for Physics-Chemistry students. So everything is in French.

I wonder if there is a simple automated way to make/refresh a .tm index of a directory here, so we can access it using TeXmacs remote access (there is such an index in the Cours/Annexe directory, but it is an old one and I’m not sure it’s still reflecting the contents).
Have a nice day
Julien