Re: french math course and exercises

  • From: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: french math course and exercises
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 22:59:43 +0200

Hi Julien,

On Mon, Mar 29, 2021 at 03:56:11PM +0200, Massimiliano Gubinelli wrote:
> > a long time ago, someone from this list asked me to recall the url of the
> > course I had put online after the celebrated TeXmacs workshop in Faro in
> > 2012. So a few years later (oops!) comes the address :
> > http://texmacs.pc1sl.fr/ <http://texmacs.pc1sl.fr/>
> > The course is for French CPGE PC, that is 2nd year university level, for
> > Physics-Chemistry students. So everything is in French.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

> > I wonder if there is a simple automated way to make/refresh a .tm index
> > of a directory here, so we can access it using TeXmacs remote access
> > (there is such an index in the Cours/Annexe directory, but it is an old
> > one and I’m not sure it’s still reflecting the contents).

One simple way to manage collections of files is to manually create
hyperlinks between them.
When converting your website into Html using

Tools -> Create website

such links are converted into links between the Html pages.
If people have TeXmacs, then they can also directly navigate inside
the TeXmacs files, assuming that they know the URL.

Of course, this technique requires you to manually create a link for
every file that you add. But it also allows you to have multiple
entry points to your collection of files and cross references
(something that is more complex to get using automatic tools).

Best wishes, --Joris