Re: french math course and exercises

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: Julien Frontisi <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: french math course and exercises
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 15:56:11 +0200

Dear Julien,

On 29. Mar 2021, at 13:56, Julien Frontisi <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi to all,
a long time ago, someone from this list asked me to recall the url of the course I had put online after the celebrated TeXmacs workshop in Faro in 2012. So a few years later (oops!) comes the address :
The course is for French CPGE PC, that is 2nd year university level, for Physics-Chemistry students. So everything is in French.

I wonder if there is a simple automated way to make/refresh a .tm index of a directory here, so we can access it using TeXmacs remote access (there is such an index in the Cours/Annexe directory, but it is an old one and I’m not sure it’s still reflecting the contents).

 I've written some code to automate the indexing of the articles in TeXmacs' blog:

it is a scheme files which reads tm documents from a given directory and extracts informations (like the content of given tags). Probably it could be adapted to your use case. I'm not sure it you will consider it a "simple automated way" :). Possibly in your case it is simpler just do it by hand, especially if you do not count in adding new material regularly. We can also imagine to host his material in github and produce HTML out of it, so people can propose ehnancements and use it.

Max

Have a nice day
Julien