Re: about shortcuts

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: about shortcuts
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 12:39:13 +0000

I am going to answer to some of your questions later, but for the moment

Am 28.08.2021 um 06:57 schrieb vincent douce:
i have modifyed (a very little bit for the moment, see 1.15) my own /math-kbd.scm

if you modify math-kbd.scm, your modifications will be lost after you update TeXmacs (wit the update, you will get a new math-kbd.scm).

It is best to leave your math-kbd.scm as it is and do your modifications in my-init-texmacs.scm; in this way you will retain your settings after updating TeXmacs

G.