Re: TeXmacs: multi-line codes for Format → Specific

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs: multi-line codes for Format → Specific
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 20:53:54 +0100

Dear all,

For example, I want to add a padded center like

(specific "texmacs" (concat " " (document (padded-center (document ...)))))

However, the content is not centered (by the way, this code is not producible
in the UI. I manipulate the tm file to get this).

Moreover, I wonder how to configure the preamble for the LaTeX conversion?
Thanks.

Best,
Frank