Re: TeXmacs: multi-line codes for Format → Specific

  • From: Frank <address@hidden>
  • To: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • Cc: TeXmacs users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs: multi-line codes for Format → Specific
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 20:49:09 +0000

Dear Max,

If I understand correctly, `tmhtml-XXX` does not allow us to insert
particular html source codes directly. I guess that the same is true for
LaTeX.

An example from the manual:

> <assign|tmhtml-strong|<macro|body|<with|color|red|font-series|bold|body>>>

which is different from what the macro `specific` does.

Best,
Frank

于 2022年3月16日 UTC 下午2:49:20, Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden> 写到:

--