variations table

  • From: vincent douce <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: variations table
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 21:20:27 +0200

hi
in my professional activity, i really often use this object (see .tm attachment)
that's what i have found most simple and most efficient for drawing french "tableaux de variations"
i have tried all the suggestions found on this forum to have more beautiful, and more long, arrows, without any succes
my aim for the moment would be not to ameliorate these tables
but to create a shortcut for it
what do you think i could write in my-init-texmacs.scm
so to create, say, the shortcut ttt to make this table appear ?
i had, with some help here, tried this beginning of code without any success :
    ("t t t" (concat (block* (tformat (table (row (cell ""))))) ""))
Vincent