Re: variations table

  • From: marc lalaude-labayle <address@hidden>
  • To: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: variations table
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 17:36:21 +0200

Hi to all,

Vincent, I do use the code generator here : http://math.et.info.free.fr/TikZ/TableauxVariations/index.html

I copy-cut the tikz code within a tikz session, I can modify it if necessary and the result is good enough for my needs.

Some details can be found here : http://math.et.info.free.fr/TikZ/Complements.html

Best regards,

Marc

Le sam. 9 avr. 2022 à 12:48, Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden> a écrit :
Hi Vincent,

I think I got it.

You have to

1) Use the keyword "insert"

2) Prepend the quote or quasiquote to the code you copy from TeXmacs

The quote is "l'apostrophe" :-)

The quasiquote is again "l'apostrophe", but written with the "Signe
prime réfléchi", please see
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostrophe_(typographie)#Signes_proches

They both tell Scheme that it must not interpret what it reads, but copy
it as it is ("quote it" in english).

Your code is

(kbd-map ("t r t" ((wide-tabular ...

It must be

(kbd-map ("t r t" (insert '(wide-tabular ...

In general

(kbd-map (shortcut (insert '***)))

where *** stands for the part you copied from TeXmacs

The quote is missing also on your definition of the "t t t" shortcut.

The keyword "insert" and the quote are essential.

Please let me know if this helps

====

Apart this there is a part of your my-init-texmacs. which you sent me
privately, that gives an error in the terminal, but then works, I do not
know why, it is

(assign "darkgreen" (macro "body" (with "color" "dark green" (arg "body"))))

Maybe I will ask for help on the forum or on the dev mailing list

===

Giovanni