Re: variations table

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: variations table
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 07:39:21 +0000

On 09.04.22 22:26, vincent douce wrote:
thanks Giovanni for you patience
i have just seen that you had told me that from the beginning
so what i have understood :

; sélectionner l'objet voulu dans un document .tm et faire :
; "copier vers TeXmacs Scheme"
; ensuite ici marquer :
; (kbd-map ("t r t" (insert ' ****icicopiercoller****)))

now i have done exactly this for the wide table (containing the block with maths) here :

and assigned it to "t t t"
i quit and relaunch TeXmacs and now if i type t t t
i only get a little block

i have started again, trying to isolate the problem, selecting only the block (and not the wide table that contains it) and assigning it to "t r t" exctly the same way
i have done it 3 times, each time i am obliged to rm -r .TeXmacs/ in the terminal in order to be able to launch TeXmacs again

(and in this case i have to copy-paste from my sauvegarde of somewhere/my-init-texmacs-saved to the new empty .TeXmacs/prog/my-init-texmacs, and when i do this i loose the accents as you see above)

Hi VIncent,

I tried both your my-init-texmacs and copying the block on my own, and both fail. But it succeeds when I execute the command in a Scheme session. Because of this I suspect either it is a very subtle error or a bug.

Let me investigate more.

Giovanni

Post-scriptum

if you launch TeXmacs from the terminal you get information on the errors directly there.