Import of latex document with letter document class

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: Texmacs Users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Import of latex document with letter document class
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 17:05:09 +0200 (CEST)

I have a latex file that I want to import, then make pdf from texmacs.
The document uses the letter document class.  Does emacs not allow import
of quite normal latex letter document?  Otherwise, what can I do?

\documentclass{letter}

\usepackage{hyperref}

\usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}

\signature{Joe Bloggs}

\address{21 Bridge Street \\ Smallville \\ Dunwich DU3 4WE}

\begin{document}

\begin{letter}{Director \\ Doe \& Co \\ 35 Anthony Road \\ Newport \\ Ipswich
IP3 5RT}

\opening{Dear Sir or Madam:}

Text here

\closing{Yours Sincerely,}