Re: Import of latex document with letter document class

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: Texmacs Users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Import of latex document with letter document class
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 16:17:37 +0100

I'm not sure but I guess not. While common, the letter class is not usual for
academic documents and TeXmacs is mostly used in the academic context. Anyway
make a letter in TeXmacs is not very difficult and probably for you will be
faster just to redo the document in TeXmacs. Note that you can copy and paste
from LaTeX source to the TeXmacs document via "Paste from -> LaTeX", so you
do not have to retype all the content of the document.

HTH,

Max