Re: pb to insert a python session

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: pb to insert a python session
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 19:05:48 +0000

Let me try with a possible hint and the hope that someone else will follow up :-)

To me it looks as if your TEXMACS_PATH is set to a directory that should be TEXMACS_HOME_PATH

If it is that, I do not know how to fix it because the paths as far as I understand should be automatically correct. To check: if you can start a shell session, you could issue the command echo $TEXMACS_PATH there. If the answer is /Users/alexandre/.TeXmacs, then that should be corrected (and I hope someone would tell you how).

Giovanni