Re: pb to insert a python session

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: pb to insert a python session
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 12:03:32 +0000

On 14.09.22 09:04, Giovanni Piredda wrote:

On 14.09.22 08:37, Alexandre Letortu wrote:
Thank you for your answer.
I tried the command echo $TEXMACS_PATH in the shell  as you suggested but nothing happens.
I don't master the shell so I don't know if it is normal or not.

I also don't because it might depend on how the shell works on the Mac and I do not know that. But it is worth trying a different thing.

By the way did you use a terminal or a shell session within TeXmacs? If you used a terminal, it is also worth to try again the same command in a TeXmacs shell session (menu Insert->Session->Shell).