Alignment in table

  • From: Eduardo M M Mendes <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Alignment in table
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 15:01:49 -0300

Hello,

I am currently attempting to build a table using the "big tabular" option.
The table consists of 7 rows and 11 columns, with the first two columns
serving as the table header and the remaining rows containing a series of
mathematical equations.

I am encountering two issues with the table:

1) The table extends beyond the page width, and while I am aware that I can
decrease the font size in each equation cell, I am wondering if there is a
way to view the entire table without having to adjust the font size.
Currently, I am unable to select or even see the last columns of the table
when I move the mouse towards the end.

2) In the second column, each cell contains an equation array, but they are
misaligned (actually they are center-aligned). I have attempted to select all
relevant cells (last four cells - See figure below) and use the "left
horizontal alignment" option, but instead of achieving the desired result,
the entire table shifted to the left and the first three columns went beyond
the paper's left border. How can I align a selection of cells to the left,
middle, or right?

Thank you

Ed

The figure below shows the second column.

PNG image