Re: line thickness

  • From: vincent douce <address@hidden>
  • To: texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: line thickness
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 10:42:29 +0100

thanks very much both of you Hammer and Giovanni

really efficient !

i have attached a screenshot :
on the left the thickness by default
on the middle thicnkess 0.5ln, exactly what i wanted

thought, some questions please :
a) on the right side (third screenshot) i have put 0.2ln (and of course recorded my-init-texmacs and left the app and relaunched)
but curiously the thickness between 0.5ln (middle picture) and 0.2ln (right picture) seem not to be different : why ?
b) is it possible to parameter the same for horizontal lines (Hrule) ?
c) the link Giovanni gives leads to 12.4 of https://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/documents/manuals/texmacs-manual.en.pdf but i can’t find the document where you found the lines you cote : where did you find them ?

Vincent