Re: line thickness

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: line thickness
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2023 17:02:50 +0000

I think that this forum post may be helpful:

http://forum.texmacs.cn/t/wiki-assorted-code-snippets-to-customize-texmacs-behaviour/465

paragraph "Add a style file to every new buffer".

You might make a file style that adds to the "generic" style your new and redefined macros.

Let me know if it sounds sensible.

I have got a feeling that somewhere there is a discussion on how to add TeXmacs macros through Scheme, but I might be wrong.

Giovanni