Re: TeXmacs 2.1.4

  • From: Praveen C <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Cc: TexMacs Users List <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs 2.1.4
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 16:52:29 +0530

On mac, I find that selecting

Preferences —> Other —> Use native menubar

no longer has the same result as before. Can this be made to work like
before, where the menu items “File,Edit,etc” would appear in the macos
menubar rather than inside the texmacs window.

This is very useful to save screen space on laptops and use it for actual
content.

Thanks
praveen