Re: TeXmacs 2.1.4

  • From: Basile Audoly <address@hidden>
  • To: Normand Beaudoin <address@hidden>
  • Cc: "Matthias A. Steiner" <address@hidden>, Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>, texmacs-users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs 2.1.4
  • Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2024 08:15:58 +0200

Same problem here: crashing on starting with an external display in macOS.

I did not immediatley connect the issue to the external screen and found that deleting the app and copying it again from the official disk image would temporarily fix the problem (however, strangely enough, deleting the .TeXmacs folder did not help).

Basile.