Sympa Menu

texmacs-users - Re: Help with formatting a table

  • From: Hammer Hu <address@concealed>
  • To: Eduardo M M Mendes <address@concealed>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: Help with formatting a table
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2024 11:51:20 -0400

Hi,

- To fix the width, click on the contextual menu and then you either set
a minimal width or fix to an exact width. It should be somewhere
between 15px to 20px I believe. I'm not aware if there's any way to
auto set it to minimal common width.
- To rotate text, use macro rotate, whose first argument is the rotated
angle, which is 90 in your case, and second argument is ``System #'',
as you wish.
- For a suitable cell height, merge some of the cells in the side, and
set the cell to be vertically aligned to center.

Best,
Hammer