Sympa Menu

texmacs-users - Re: Help with formatting a table

  • From: Eduardo M M Mendes <address@concealed>
  • To: Hammer Hu <address@concealed>
  • Cc: texmacs-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: Help with formatting a table
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2024 11:57:43 -0300

HI

Many thanks.

I must be dumb since I could not figure out how to set Exact or Minimal
Width. What I did was:

1) I selected the part of the table with the system numbers (1 to 17 - rows
and columns) and set Minimal to 20 px. I see no difference at all. Then I
tried with Exact (20). The whole thing collapses to a single column. I have
tried to set Exact to 200 but to no aval.
2) Then I try the same thing with single columns, single cells and you name
it. No difference.

I am definitely missing something. Please help me out.

At least I got Rotate and Cell height right (I hope!).

Attached is a tm file with the table in case you need an example.

Many thanks.

Ed

> On 14 Aug 2024, at 12:51, Hammer Hu <address@concealed> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> - To fix the width, click on the contextual menu and then you either set
> a minimal width or fix to an exact width. It should be somewhere
> between 15px to 20px I believe. I'm not aware if there's any way to
> auto set it to minimal common width.
> - To rotate text, use macro rotate, whose first argument is the rotated
> angle, which is 90 in your case, and second argument is ``System #'',
> as you wish.
> - For a suitable cell height, merge some of the cells in the side, and
> set the cell to be vertically aligned to center.
>
> Best,
> Hammer

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.24.

Top of Page