Sympa Menu

texmacs-users - Re: help ! callygraphy/penscript

  • From: vincent douce <address@concealed>
  • To: Giovanni Piredda <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: help ! callygraphy/penscript
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2024 15:37:42 +0200

hello Giovanni
since the new last version of TeXmacs installed on my mac, the menu has changed
i guess Penscript and Calligraphy do somewhat the same : let the user draw with the trackpad
but what is weird to me, is the fact, that the former menu item qui replaced these two (i have forgotten the name) used to let me draw also with the physical pencil of my Repaper tablet, as i showed it in the youtube video whse i give the url in my former message
thought, weirdly, now then none of these two menu item let me use the tablet : it has no effect
i dont have enough knowledge about the inner motor of TeXmacs to understand why, but it blocks me
Vincent