Sympa Menu

texmacs-users - Re: [texmacs-users] jupyter…

  • From: Giovanni Piredda <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [texmacs-users] jupyter…
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2024 18:25:40 +0000

On 16/10/24 10:54, vincent douce wrote:
hello Henri
the % is not recognized and provcks a syntax error

The TeXmacs help for the plugin Python gives an example: you use the command ps_out (which I think is a command for the plugin) with as an argument the figure that you want to show.

Copying from the help page

fig = pl.gcf()

ps_out(fig)

For the display of the >>> it _might be_ that you need to change plugins/tmpy/session/tm_python.py in the TeXmacs code; line 134 is flush_prompt (">>> "). I did not test it. And I recall that it is best then to copy the plugin to your TeXmacs home directory and do the changes there.

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.24.

Top of Page