Re: Images and $

  • From: Mark Arrasmith <address@hidden>
  • To: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • Cc: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Images and $
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 15:33:08 -0500

On Wednesday 10 September 2003 08:23 am, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:

Thanks for patiently answering the questions. It is pretty rare that people
don't get ticked off with the same questions (re: image size) over and over.
Sorry I didn't find the answers before asking them. :)

> > Lastly, thanks for the great software. It is a great interface for
> > quickly typing exams and homework. And the interface to R should really
> > help the grad students with their assigned stats projects.
>
> Thanks :^)

On R, who is doing the R session interface? I'm having problems with v() (I
have R 1.7.1 installed) just showing the raw eps rather than interpreting it
as an image.

- mark arrasmith