Re: Images and $

  • From: Mark Arrasmith <address@hidden>
  • To: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • Cc: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: Images and $
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 17:08:03 -0500

On Wednesday 10 September 2003 08:23 am, Joris van der Hoeven wrote:
> > 4) I'm considering making a text session plugin for eukleides
> > http://perso.wanadoo.fr/obrecht/ which uses pstrics for graphics. Is
> > that supported? Or should I rather have it go .euk > .tex > .eps and
> > then include that?
>
> Yes, that would be great. At a first stage, the best thing would be to go
> for the .euk -> .tex -> .eps scheme you propose. Later on, when TeXmacs
> will support graphics primitives, we might improve the scheme.

Shamelessly stealing from your gnuplot plugin I got a session for Eukleides.
That was pretty easy. :) I still need to clean up the tex side so I can get
better math stuff in the .eps file. But, it works.

http://chaos.math.wichita.edu/programming/plugins/eukleides.png

If you are interested in looking at it (not that it is new, it really is your
gnuplot stuff) ...

http://chaos.math.wichita.edu/programming/plugins/eukleides_plugin.tar.gz

Thanks!

- mark