Re: TeXmacs webpage needs help

  • From: Fabien Salvi <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs webpage needs help
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 17:59:19 +0200

Andreas Seidl a écrit:
It is painful for me to see that TeXmacs gets much less attention from
the community than deserved.
I am sure that part of the problem lies in the TeXmacs webpages. It's
[..]
It's about the frames, that old plague of webpages.

although i agree that there are good reasons against frames, i think they are not the main problem.

looking at the texmacs.org site with copyright marks from the year 2000,
the wiki which says "Current experimental release 1.0.1.2" or david's site
with many broken links, a new user can get the wrong impression.

yes, it's true.

Someone already suggested to Joris to put dates in the Changes page.
There is no date anywhere on the website !

I think a News page is needed which include new release informations with new functions in TeXmacs...

What do you think about this, Joris ?

--
Fabien SALVI