Re: TeXmacs webpage needs help

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: Alvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden>
  • Cc: TeXmacs users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: TeXmacs webpage needs help
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 20:51:48 +0200 (CEST)

> I am sure that part of the problem lies in the TeXmacs webpages.

I propose that the discussion on how to make a better website
for TeXmacs is continued on the developers mailing list.

Our approach would be to write all webpages with TeXmacs and use
an html export filter (unfortunately, David has been progressing
very slowly on this, but we might accelerate this issue).

Using this approach, we may develop web-pages in the same way
as we currently write documentation. Moreover, since we have
a quite active team of translators, the website might get
translated as well.

As to the physical location of the files,: they would be on Savannah,
and we could mirror them on texmacs.org.