switch superpose

  • From: Jan Ulrich Hasecke <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: switch superpose
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 20:23:03 +0200

Hi,

I am desperately seeking infos about superpose, switches etc.

Could you explain what they are supposed to do? Is there a small
example? I would be glad, if anybody could explain the function in
German to me, but English would also do.

TIA
juh

--
Gerade ein Konstruktivist, der die sog. Realitaet fuer subjektiv
konstruiert haelt, muss auf einem verbindlichen normativen Kontext