Re: [TeXmacs] switch superpose

  • From: Jan Ulrich Hasecke <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] switch superpose
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 21:00:13 +0200

Alvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden> writes:

> Switches start a kind of slideset. You can add slides, switch ;) back
> and forth, etc. It's very easy to move among frames or slides with the
> provided keybindings (M-A-arrows). I've used it for slides although I
> think it has great prospects for education, since slides are as big or
> as small as you want: you can hide a more advanced explanation inside a
> switch environment.

I inserted some switches but the navigation-menus are still
disabled. Additionally I have problems with keybindings. But menus
should work anyhow.

> To my knowledge superpose is used to put one or more characters over
> other or others. For that you need to press TAB after the first
> argument. That will let you enter the second character sequence.

Ah, I see. But what is the connection between superpose and switches,
fold and unfold. They are in one menu, so I think they have a common
function.

> I hope that helps, no German here :(.

I understand what you said, but I still do not know how to create and
use these switches. Would you mind to provide a small example.

I did some translations for the german menus and I am sure nobody can
understand what I have written, because I only translated the words
but did not understand the function. :-/

So you would help me to improve the german menus.

TIA
juh

--
Den 11. September überleben
Wer den Fernseher gestern ausgeschaltet ließ, hatte gute Chancen den