Re: [TeXmacs] switch superpose

  • From: Alvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden>
  • To: Jan Ulrich Hasecke <address@hidden>
  • Cc: TeXmacs users <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] switch superpose
  • Date: 30 Sep 2003 20:40:09 -0400

Switches start a kind of slideset. You can add slides, switch ;) back
and forth, etc. It's very easy to move among frames or slides with the
provided keybindings (M-A-arrows). I've used it for slides although I
think it has great prospects for education, since slides are as big or
as small as you want: you can hide a more advanced explanation inside a
switch environment.

To my knowledge superpose is used to put one or more characters over
other or others. For that you need to press TAB after the first
argument. That will let you enter the second character sequence.

I hope that helps, no German here :(.

--
Álvaro Tejero Cantero

http://alqua.com -- documentos libres