Questions about styles

  • From: Javier Arántegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Questions about styles
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 09:45:50 +0100

Hello,

I have a couple of questions about styles:

1. I am designing an slideshow style but I have a little problem. The
background color I chose is dark blue. The problem I found is the red cursor
is almost impossible to see. Can the cursor color be changed in a style file?

2. Is it possible to change the color of a bullet or it must have the same
color than the text? And, can the character itself be redefined?

Thanks,

Javier

--

Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
http://www.tecal.udl.es