Re: [TeXmacs] Questions about styles

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: Javier Arántegui <address@hidden>
  • Cc: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Questions about styles
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 10:51:07 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004, Javier [iso-8859-15] Arántegui wrote:
> I have a couple of questions about styles:
>
> 1. I am designing an slideshow style but I have a little problem. The
> background color I chose is dark blue. The problem I found is the red cursor
> is almost impossible to see. Can the cursor color be changed in a style
> file?

No you can't (for the moment at least; there are plans to customize
the appearance of the cursor (thicker and blinking is also interesting for
people who can't see very well)). However, I don't have time for this now...

> 2. Is it possible to change the color of a bullet or it must have the same
> color than the text?

What do you mean? The bullet in an itemize. Of course you can give it
any color you want, by selecting it and applying another colour.

> And, can the character itself be redefined?

No, but you can easily define a macro "bullet",
which may then be redefined later on.